Saturday, August 9, 2008

Awards!

I'm so honored to have received two awards from two wonderful bloggers! And I can't believe time slipped by so quickly, and I failed to thank them earlier.

First, back in June, Diane at carp(e) libris reviews, honored me with the Arte and Pico award. Here's what Diane had to say: "She reviews children’s books, and her site is well-organized and professional. I admire her for helping children find that artistic part of themselves through reading."








Next, a couple of weeks ago, Sabrina at Breeni Books, awarded me with the Brillante Weblog Award. Here's what she said about the Well-Read Child: "A seriously invaluable tool for home schoolers, teachers, or parents. Lots of great children's book reviews and complementary resources."




Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment