Friday, May 23, 2008

Your Feedback Needed

It's been nearly seven months since I started The Well-Read Child, and it's turned into something bigger than I ever imagined it would. I've "met" many parents, teachers, librarians, and bloggers who share my passion about reading and literacy. I've received the opportunity to review numerous books and interview some wonderful authors.

I'd like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of you who read The Well-Read Child. I never even thought anyone would care enough to comment, so each time I receive a comment and positive feedback, I get giddy.

One of my "strengthnesses" is that I often get bored and always seek to try different things and improve. Why is this a "strengthness?" It's a strength because I'm always learning new things and challenging myself, but it's also a weakness because I often feel a lot of pressure to make things better. I'm constantly thinking about how to make this blog a better resource, but I suddenly realized that I really need to hear from YOU. What is it you like? What would you like to see more of? Would you like to see different types of books featured?

I created a brief six-question survey in hopes of capturing your feedback. I would greatly appreciate it if you'd complete it and let me know how I can make The Well-Read Child a helpful resource. I'll post the results here in mid-June.

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment