Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Meet Marlies


My ultimate vision for The Well-Read Child is to have a wide variety of book reviews for children and teens and also a variety of voices via a number of select contributors. I've been overwhelmed with the response to The Well-Read Child by authors, publishers, and most importantly, you, the readers, and I've found myself with a giant stack of books begging to be read and reviewed.

Marlies, an avid reader, mother of two, and aspiring young adult author offered to help out after shameless begging and offerings of free books and chocolate cake. She'll be reviewing and recommending books for middle graders and teens, and I'm so excited for you hear what she has to say.

Please join me in welcoming Marlies to The Well-Read Child, and check in tomorrow when I'll post her review of Claire Dean's new novel, Girlwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment